Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Logical Fallacies 101: Straw Man
- The Bystander Effect, Long Version
- The Ultimate Boeing 747 Gambit
- Does Religious Commitment Improve Mental Health?
- Logical Fallacies 101: Ad Hominem
- Meet Peter Singer
- Sam Harris - Lying
- Logical Fallacies 101: Special Pleading
- What is the Right Approach to Parenting?
Tag Archives: Richard Dawkins
Too tired to write anything. The video speaks for itself, though I look forward to adding my thoughts about it later. One of Richard Dawkins’ TED talks.
The original text can be found here. I think he makes his case satisfactory with this one sentence, ”That would look great on your CV, not so good on mine”. This is basically why I think that science shouldn’t engage pseudoscience … Continue reading
It is no secret that the political right is known to have a disproportionate amount of religiosity and fundamentalism attached to it and it’s an unfortunate fact that the more religious you are, the less likely you are to be … Continue reading