- @waylandprod Awesome! I like the way they did this season. PS I re-listened to the season 4 finale of We're Alive last week. #cantwait 1 week ago
- RT @KidSagan: "Yeah I've gotta feeling, that tonight's gunna be a good night, ....a good, good night" : http://t.co/RBzNQPhR80 1 week ago
- @waylandprod Season Four of Arrested Development? Good call. :) 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Deductive vs Inductive Reasoning
- The Monty Hall Problem As An Introduction to Bayesian Reasoning
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality - Official Pitch!
- Why You Should Read and/or Watch Death Note
- The Bystander Effect, Long Version
- The Ultimate Boeing 747 Gambit
- Argumentum Ad Populum
- Does Religious Commitment Improve Mental Health?
- Russell on the Afterlife Theodicy
Tag Archives: Evidence
Another LessWrong post. This one is extremely important for one who would call himself or herself a rationalist. The point is that for any expectation of evidence, there must be an equal and opposite expectation of counter-evidence. This should be … Continue reading