- RT @EddieWhiteman: "Is it wrong to eat a Blueberry Muffin that looks just like your dog?! http://t.co/0R1cDZGbti" @michaelshermer add this … 1 day ago
- RT @LKrauss1: Thanks Obama! A step toward gender freedom without religious exemption.. We'll see if the fundies take it to court. http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @TimothyMcVeins: @RichardDawkins Via: @Stun_One http://t.co/hBXbRzvSkI 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Logical Fallacies 101: The Appeal to Ignorance
- How Reliable is Wikipedia?
- Why You Should Read and/or Watch Death Note
- The Bystander Effect, Long Version
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Deductive vs Inductive Reasoning
- Does Religious Commitment Improve Mental Health?
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality Preview!
- Conservation of Expected Evidence
- The Problem of Evil