- RT @EddieWhiteman: "Is it wrong to eat a Blueberry Muffin that looks just like your dog?! http://t.co/0R1cDZGbti" @michaelshermer add this … 22 hours ago
- RT @LKrauss1: Thanks Obama! A step toward gender freedom without religious exemption.. We'll see if the fundies take it to court. http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @TimothyMcVeins: @RichardDawkins Via: @Stun_One http://t.co/hBXbRzvSkI 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Why You Should Read and/or Watch Death Note
- The Bystander Effect, Long Version
- Russell on the Afterlife Theodicy
- Logical Fallacies 101: Special Pleading
- Does Religious Commitment Improve Mental Health?
- Deductive vs Inductive Reasoning
- The Problem of Evil
- Logical Fallacies 101: The False Dichotomy
- How Reliable is Wikipedia?