- @waylandprod Awesome! I like the way they did this season. PS I re-listened to the season 4 finale of We're Alive last week. #cantwait 1 week ago
- RT @KidSagan: "Yeah I've gotta feeling, that tonight's gunna be a good night, ....a good, good night" : http://t.co/RBzNQPhR80 1 week ago
- @waylandprod Season Four of Arrested Development? Good call. :) 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- About the Author
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Deductive vs Inductive Reasoning
- The Ultimate Boeing 747 Gambit
- Organic Agriculture: Hero or Hype?
- Logical Fallacies 101: The Appeal to Ignorance
- Why You Should Read and/or Watch Death Note
- Randi On The 9/11 Conspiracy Fantasy
- Logical Fallacies 101: Ad Hominem
- Special Pleading
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Just a quick note to say that I’ll be out all weekend. Enjoy your Halloween festivities and I’ll be back on Monday!
Too tired to write anything. The video speaks for itself, though I look forward to adding my thoughts about it later. One of Richard Dawkins’ TED talks.
What does it mean, if it’s been prophesied that you will make the ultimate choice between Good and Evil? Why wouldn’t you just choose Good? And Hirou carries the Sword of Good – which instantly slays any wielder not of … Continue reading
The following is taken strait from this Huffington Post article. I don’t have time to write a real post, but I wanted to give you something worth reading anyway. This article was written by the president of the James Randi … Continue reading
If you enjoyed the short teaser trailer for Skyrim (don’t lie, you did!) then you’ll love this! Sorry for another lazy post. Long night at work. Longer one today. I’ll see if I can produce something nice for tomorrow.
Peter Singer is an Australian philosopher who is the Ira W. DeCamp Professor of Bioethics at Princeton University and Laureate Professor at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics at the University of Melbourne. He specializes in applied ethics and approaches ethical issues from a secular, preference utilitarian perspective. Check out his website for … Continue reading
Quick post again since I’m busy/lazy again. Two quick videos about my most anticipated game of my life (so far)! And this was basically my reaction. Check it out!
So for those of you who didn’t know, the world was supposed to end yesterday – at 6:00 p.m. local time. Famous Christian radio show host and billboard purchaser has been trying to sell the notion that the world is … Continue reading
The original text can be found here. I think he makes his case satisfactory with this one sentence, ”That would look great on your CV, not so good on mine”. This is basically why I think that science shouldn’t engage pseudoscience … Continue reading