- @waylandprod Awesome! I like the way they did this season. PS I re-listened to the season 4 finale of We're Alive last week. #cantwait 1 week ago
- RT @KidSagan: "Yeah I've gotta feeling, that tonight's gunna be a good night, ....a good, good night" : http://t.co/RBzNQPhR80 1 week ago
- @waylandprod Season Four of Arrested Development? Good call. :) 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- About the Author
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Organic Agriculture: Hero or Hype?
- Why You Should Read and/or Watch Death Note
- The Ultimate Boeing 747 Gambit
- Deductive vs Inductive Reasoning
- Does Religious Commitment Improve Mental Health?
- Logical Fallacies 101: The Appeal to Ignorance
- Sam Harris - Lying
- Randi On The 9/11 Conspiracy Fantasy
Daily Archives: August 27, 2011
This is a famous argument made by Richard Dawkins in his 2006 best seller The God Delusion. In order for someone who isn’t familiar with this to follow me, it’ll need some background explanation. First off, the credit for the … Continue reading