- RT @PantsTips: Impress potential employers by showing up to an interview in pants. 1 week ago
- @CUSSW @socialtwerk Y U no star of this one?? 1 week ago
- RT @neiltyson: Odd that for many people, the less data that support their beliefs the more ardently they'll defend them, even w/ their lives 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Logical Fallacies 101: Straw Man
- The Bystander Effect, Long Version
- The Ultimate Boeing 747 Gambit
- Logical Fallacies 101: Ad Hominem
- Sam Harris - Lying
- What is the Right Approach to Parenting?
- Logical Fallacies 101: The False Dichotomy
- Logical Fallacies 101: Special Pleading
Daily Archives: August 24, 2011
This is a strong message and is basically a summation of about 50% of why I’m not a fan of religion either. And this is a picture of me and Richard Dawkins (we call him R-Dawks) at TAM 9.
The following (except the famous motivational sorry in the beginning) is the brainwork of one John Ellis, used with permission. “A little motivational story to help everyone get some perspective. A storm washed thousands of starfish on the shore, and … Continue reading