- @waylandprod Awesome! I like the way they did this season. PS I re-listened to the season 4 finale of We're Alive last week. #cantwait 1 week ago
- RT @KidSagan: "Yeah I've gotta feeling, that tonight's gunna be a good night, ....a good, good night" : http://t.co/RBzNQPhR80 1 week ago
- @waylandprod Season Four of Arrested Development? Good call. :) 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- About the Author
- Logical Fallacies 101: Appeal to Authority
- Organic Agriculture: Hero or Hype?
- Why You Should Read and/or Watch Death Note
- The Ultimate Boeing 747 Gambit
- Deductive vs Inductive Reasoning
- Does Religious Commitment Improve Mental Health?
- Logical Fallacies 101: The Appeal to Ignorance
- Sam Harris - Lying
- Randi On The 9/11 Conspiracy Fantasy
Daily Archives: August 18, 2011
As a person who doesn’t really have a political affiliation, I am sometimes perplexed by the zeal with which some people defend and argue from a particular political standpoint. One of these issues is the conservative stance against tax increases. For … Continue reading